Total Pageviews

Friday 8 October 2021

Ella Fitzgerald.


 
Here is the first of the other "Best" Song Book.....I think that the first two that she did are by far the best "Ella" recorded !!

1. Have You Met Miss Jones
2. You Took Advantage Of Me
3. A Ship Without A Sail
4. To Keep My Love Alive
5. Dancing on The Ceiling
6. The Lady Is A Tramp
7. With A Song In My Heart
8. Manhattan

1. Johnny One Note
2. I Wish I Were In Love Again
3. Spring Is Here
4. It Never Entered My Mind
5. This Can't Be Love
6. Thou Swell
7. My Romance
8. Where Or When
9. Little Girl Blue



       2. You Took Advantage Of Me

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the great albums! really enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING! ITS SUCH A PLEASURE TO LISTEN AND SHARE THIS WONDERFULL MUSIC

    ReplyDelete