Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Tom Jones.

Once again the record company has produced a compilation of "Tom's" Greatest Hits ??(Dubious)....True they have included most of them but amongst the tracks are some cover versions of popular songs that were hits for other people and some that might be "B"sides to his Hits so I suppose they could be classed as hits because they were "The Other Side" !!.....why oh why do record companies do that !!...I'm sure that Tom could have filled this double L/P with all of his hits !!....He's had plenty to choose from during his recording time !!

1. Its Not Unusual
2. Only Once
3. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
4. Somethin' Bout You Baby I Like
5. Whats New Pussycat

1. Till
2. Runnin' Bear
3. Green Green Grass Of Home
4. Thunderball
5. Love Me Tonight

1. She's A Lady
2. Pledging My Love
3. Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings
4. With These Hands
5. Delilah

1. I'm Comming Home
2. To Make A Big Man Cry
3. Help Yourself
4. The Sun Died
5. Daughter Of Darkness


      1. Till

3 comments: