Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 September 2022

This Is Country Music.

These compilations are getting better and the last one is the best !!....out of the 12 tracks I am only familiar with 2 of the singers !!..the rest are all new to me but I bet your bottom dollar that the CW fans out there have heard of all of them !!...this is definatley full of "Gems" so don't hesitate give it a download and enjoy !!!

1. Jackson...Johnny Cash & June Carter 
2. Big Dummy...Tommy Collins
3. Help Stamp Out Loneliness...Stonewall Jackson
4. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry...The Carter Family
5. Don't Let Me Cross Over...Carl & Pearl Butler
6. Foggy Mountain Breakdown...Lester Flatts & Earl Scruggs

1. Tonight Carmen...Marty Robins
2. Saginaw Michigan...Lefty Frizzell
3. Deep Water...Carl Smith
4. Danny Boy...Ray Price
5. You Can't Have Your Kate And Ethel Too...The Statler Brothers
6. The Wheels Fell Of The Wagon Again...Johnny Dollar

           6. Foggy Mountain Breakdown

3 comments: