Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Annie Haslam.



 This is Annie Haslam  having a go at the classics with the "Royal Philharmonic Orch"...not a bad effort but I think that she could have gone further with it and put a bit a rhythm in the tracks like "Waldo De Los Rios" did !!!

P.S. After recording it again and listening to this L/P again I take back what I said in the above 
"Quote".....Its perfect how it is and I guess the "rhythm" bit I mention would spoil it.....
Sooooooooo if you like your popular classic melody's sung then have a listen to this !!!


          2. Still Life

1 comment:

  1. RE-POST
    The clear voice of Annie comes through even if sometimes the Orchestra and Chorus are a bit too loud...Might have needed that little guy to Twiddle the knobs !!
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete