Total Pageviews

Monday 16 October 2023

Vic Damone



 This is a great "Live" performance it has no date on the sleeve but found out from "Google" that it was from about 1969 which is about right it fits with most of the songs he sings on it from the 60's !!.. ..Pity About Macarthur Park it goes on too long....apart from that as I said a great "Live" One !!!

1. The Song Is You
2. All I Need Is A Girl Like You
3. By The Time I Get To Phoenix 
4. Little Green Apples
5. Moment Of Truth
6. Didn't We 

1. The Look Of Love 
2. Can 't Take My Eyes Off You 
3. When You've Laughed All Your Laughter 
4. La Vita 
5. Macarthur Park 
6.Time After Time 



2 comments:

  1. Anything with a live cover version of "MacArthur's Park", I have to have! Thanx..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Great Live Performance From Vic !
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete