Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong..320 Kbps

Re-Post
 When I bought this L/P I was very dissapointed by it..reason being that out of the 9 tracks Ella & Louis only sings together on 6 of them....the other 3 are solo's....it was not like the first one they did because they sang together every song !!...probably that was the reason I did not buy Volume 2....I felt cheated....ahhhh thats youthful thoughts !!!.....Saying that there is nothing wrong with the tracks all are great as only Ella & Louis can be...

1. Don't Be That Way....Ella & Louis
2. Makin' Whoopee....Louis Armstrong
3. They All Laughed....Ella & Louis
4. Comes Love....Ella Fitzgerald
5. Autumn In New York....Ella & Louis

1. Let's Do It....Louis Armstrong
2. Stompin' At The Savoy....Ella & Louis
3. I Wont Dance....Ella & Louis
4. Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You....Ella & Louis


3 comments: