Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 August 2020

Annie Haslam..320.Kbps


  Here's one from the late 70's "Annie Haslam" was the lead singer in the group "Renaissance" don't know whether the group is still going today and she is still in it..will have to Google it and find out...But it's a good L/P it is produced and arranged by "Roy Wood"....Two tracks stand out
"If I Loved You" note the Russian Music style arrangement and "Rockalise"....Love the cover done by "Roy Wood" seems he had quite an input still I suppose if you produce something then it's your baby !!.........last track is cool as well I'll just say "Hovis"...I wonder how many people will get the connection.........
P.S. This is definitely one of my favourite L/P's loved it when I bought it and still play it regular I also bought it on CD when at that time it was the thing to do in 1978 !!..as I have said many times before "Don't Time Fly "!!!!!!....If anybody wants a surprise.... download it and listen to Track One Side Two...for pure Magic !!!...and you won't hear anything of "Nat King Cole" on "Nature Boy" !!!!!!
1. Introlise / If I Were Made Of Music
2.  I Never Believed In Love
3. If I Loved You
4. Hunioco

1. Rockalise
2. Nature Boy
3. Inside my life
4. Going Home

    3. If I Loved You

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanx for this one. A "new artist" here = "new" hears here too. Small help & here's her wiki page:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Haslam

    Cheers!
    Ciao! For now.
    rntcj

    ReplyDelete