Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 June 2023

The Beatles.

Not had the "Mop Heads" for a while !!...this photo on the L/P seems to tell why they got that "Nickname" !!....These tracks are pure Vintage "Lennon & McCartney" songs plus a few more !!....Missed out track "Everybody Wants To Be My Baby"....but it's now at the bottom !!

1. No Reply 
2. I'm A Loser
3. Baby's In Black
4. Rock And Roll Music
5. I'll Follow The Sun
6. Mr Moonlight
7. Kansas City

1. Eight Days A Week
2. Words Of Love
3. Honey Don't
4. Every Little Thing 
5. I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
6. What Your Doing
7. Everybody's Trying To be My Baby


          1. Eight Days a week

8 comments:

  1. Hola Luigi... It seems that Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby is missing :O

    TkL from Fin.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can never have enough Beatles, even if I already have this with a different album cover. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi TKL...Yep you are right !!!...senior moment...will see if I can get it !!!..Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luigi, thanx, you're the Best :) - I Thought that we all have our senior moments once in a while :O - TkL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and finally, please re-post this one, too. These old mono LP's sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoomer...last of The Mop Tops that you requested...Enjoy The Music.....also let me know if the links works ok I am using a new download site...cheers...
    RE-POST
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The links work perfectly. No problems!
    And, thank you for these beautiful rips!

    ReplyDelete