Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 December 2016

The Peddlers

I don't know why these guy's were not more popular than they were...maybe they were and I didn't know...just wish I had heard of them sooner !!...They do some great cover versions of songs that could have been hits in there own right !!.....This record shop is coming up with some real gems....Another Luigi's recommendation !!!...you won't be sorry !!!...Thanks John !!!
Time now to click these heels and get back to "Leicester"....and see if I can move these posts so they make sense !!!!!!







07-Still Of The Night.mp3

5 comments:

  1. The Peddlers is the best, thanks espo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know them.
    So thank you for expanding my education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes another goodie. I have the album.
    Thanks
    Dyo
    Aussieland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u re-up the link please? Thanks in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete